Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June 25

Hello Everyone,

This is a post apologizing for my lack of posting. Although I am addicted to CrossFit and the CrossFit life.. and I am on the computer every day checking out the XFL site, I have neglected to inform my fellow CrossFitter's my time's and weights and thoughts about the wods. I am deeply sorry for this and promise to spend about ten minutes a day to write a quick note about the wod. Lastly, I would like to say that although I call Leanna a bitch, I am really just jealous.

Thanks, I will be posting SOON!!!!
If I don't please leave a comment telling me to get my butt in gear! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting....:)

Surrey Sterling said...

I did leave a note to get yer butt in gear like a week ago. Where you guys go'in for the long weekend?

Chad de Boer said...

HAHAHA nice Lea...............

I can totally tell that was you !!

Surrey Sterling said...

That is fantastic! So Hollie, tell me what is your favorite cheat food and what is your favorite bevvy?

Leanna said...

cheat food: billy miner pie or DQ ice cream, or krispy cream donuts, or coco covered almonds.. or a big fat chocolate bar
Bevvy: ... water is about all she likes to be honest

correct me if i'm wrong mum!

hehe I knew I could get her posting one way or another ;)