Friday, August 22, 2008

The Bear

5 Rounds BB Complex

6 - DL-Row - H power clean - F squat - P press - B squat - P jerk

I always love doing these.

65lbs
75 lbs
85 lbs
90.5 lbs x 4 dropped on the 5th

I still finished the 90.5 because I like the extra work then continued with the 95 lbs, I didn't do these continuously either but I can't remember how it went. When we were finished Jill and I threw 100 lbs on and did two singles just for fun. It is the behind the neck push press that I have to drop it on.

They all felt good and me legs were shaky at the end:)

1 comment:

Brandt Linkowski said...

Defintely the overhead press is the weak link for me in this exercise - even though I did Grace at your house that day. Just plain fatigue. I found myself having to get pissed off in order to get that thing raised up. The weights you used are HEAVY and I'm impressed.