Thursday, May 28, 2009

Barbara May 27/09

20 pullups
30 pushups
40 situps
50 squats

Again I used the med. ball for squats and found it way easier, I think I do the "butt wink" which is not good form. I am trying to concentrate without the ball and stop a little earlier than I have in the past. At the cert. they were trying to get me to fix that but it is hard to break habit. Anyway,

Round 1: 3:39 P.R. by 54 seconds
Round 2: 4:21 beat old P.R. by 12 seconds
Round 3: 5:03
Round 4: 5:23
Round 5: 5:13

I believe it totals 23:39.

My old P.R. for this wod went like this 4:33, 4:35, 4:49, 4:58, 5:06= 24:01.

Not sure which is a better way to do it but I honestly thought I was going to puke and shit myself after round 4 this time. Gotta love crossfit:)!!!!

1 comment:

Surrey Sterling said...

I know I was seriously demolished after. I sat there for like an hour and didn't move. Your internal organs quit functioning during a wod like that. Your body is focusing on fuelling your blood with oxegen. Not sure why people crap their pants during this one:) But I get the worst gas after reeks out the gym!!LMAO!