Friday, May 22, 2009

"Micheal" May 22/09

3 Rounds for Time:

800 m run
50 GHD back extensions
50 sit ups

O.K. I suck at getting directions. I did GHD sit ups on this one for some reason and I'll tell you I suffered through them. Very pissed when I came back in and saw the posts. Oh well!!! It was a beautiful morning to run. My previous times were 28:15 un anchored situps April, 31:47 anchored December, 27:59 Good mornings and anchored. I am pretty quick at the regular situps now so I wish I would have done it the right way.

Hollie: 38:06

2 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

Funny, In my opinion, and I know a thing or two about a thing or two about this shit. You truly rx'd this wod. It is a Hero wod. They are hard as fucking nails. If it wasn't GHD situps it wouldn't be a hero wod. Well done H! Great job! Way to take the high road!

Unknown said...

Way to get er done Hollie!

Cool to see you and John back to getting tourtured by the .com wods....these things are tough eh?