Friday, May 22, 2009

"Twins" May 21/09

Do two couplets of each

750 m row
20 Hand Stand Push ups

20 115/85lb Thrusters
20 L Pullups

Well this was quite a little shit kicker!!! After the 500, 1000, 2000m rows on Tuesday's wod I didn't think the 2 x 750m would be too bad, but hell I hate that thing:) Did the hand stand push ups with 6 boxes and two 45 lb plates on top that is about as high my neck. Made sure to touch the top of the head to the floor and full extension. On the second set, I was running out of time so dropped the weight to 75 lbs for the thrusters and am pissed at myself. I know I could have done it just would have taken a lot longer. Kipping L pull ups that turned into the dreaded W pullups half way through second round:) Anyway got er done and to soccer just in time:)

Hollie: 28:49
John: 27:38 rx'd thruster weight but handstand pushups were done off the boxes and plates.

No comments: