Saturday, October 4, 2008

Barbara!!! October 6/08

While in Maui in March we found a really cool tatto parlour. Five of my family members kept that place busy for the afternoon. These are the tattoos of my mom, brother, sister in law, Leanna and myself. We thought we were really funny.

Well.... !! I must say this was the worst of the Biotches for me. At the end of round one I seriously thought "there is no way in hell I'm going to be able to do that 4 more times. Round two felt a little better. At the end of round four I stood doubled over outside waiting for the relief of Mr. Pukie. Leanna told me 1 minute left mom. I staggered back to the chaulk bucket, then to the pull up bar. I grabbed a hold, made the stern - o.k. I'm the boss look, took a few good deep breaths, Leanna counted down from 10 and off I went. I was trying to stay under 5 minutes for the last round but the damned pushups were killing me. First set of 5, then threes, two's, it all became a blur. Keep going mom, come on Hol, they kept me motivated. At the end, again looking forward to the Mr., in fact, it has been about an hour and I'm still feeling a little delirious.
4:33
4:35
4:49
4:58
5:06
Hopefully, we won't see Barb for awhile:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Hollie! That was pure hell for me. Can't wait to try and knock her down next time! :)

Surrey Sterling said...

HOLLY HOLLIE TREE!

Wow great times! your are dialed in on your training that is awesome you did killer on that wod! Was that not the grossest shitball workout yet! Well it was for me I sucked the shitty end of a cow on that one. Oh well:) hey we've gotta chat about a new yummy recipe I got from OPT its so good and easy and quick! Stay classy East langley!!

Hollie said...

Thanks,that was a nasty one, next time lets do it together. Although, it's almost one of those ugly things you don't want anyone to see:) Talk to ya tomorrow.

Surrey Sterling said...

How did my brother Highball makeout!

Mia said...

Nice work girl! Maybe I need to meet this Barb and round kick her in the head she sounds like a real bitch:) Sweet times!