Friday, March 13, 2009

Maui wod March 12/09

This morning I woke up at 6:15 to a rainy Hawaiian day, couldn't sleep so went out front and did 25 lunges and two sets of 10 push ups and 10 squats  and a flight of 5 stairs then a run to Starbucks which is about 2.5 K from our condo, once there I realized I forgot my moolah, so ran back.  At the condo my sister in law was ready for her walk so I went with her.  We went up the road that takes you to CrossFit Maui  and to the highway and all around the neighbourhoods, lots of steep hills, we walked for about an hour.  Karen and I then hopped in the car and drove to Starbucks and came back to everybody just getting up.  What a great morning!!!  Spent the day in Lahaina and to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner over looking the ocean.  Beautiful.  Will post pics soon:)  

No comments: