Monday, July 28, 2008

Good to be Home!!!

Partner Fun

20 Rounds of clean & jerk 95/65lb you go as many reps in 1 minute
and then you rest 1 min while your partner pumps out as many reps as possible.

After

200 DU,s only one partner is working while the other is resting.

Then pump out 100 burpees, chest must hit the deck and you must clap your hands
over your head. Each partner does 50 reps as fast as possible.

I had Michelle as a partner today and we had a great time finishing this as prescribed.

The clean and jerk felt great, I managed 122 in total. My first round had the least amount of reps as I started late and couldn't get a rhythm going. The rest were better. The double unders are still done with a single skip in between. I am going to get them without that skip in August:) I had a shorts malfunction half way through the DU's so Michelle kept going for a bit until I could get myself together. The burpees I found the hardest. I have to go into a full pushup for each to get my chest to the ground. Oh, how I would rather do my turtle impersonation and hit my nose to the ground instead. Michelle and I were determined to hit those hooters on the floor each time. Way to go Michelle. Definitely a time when a size double D would have come in handy:)

We had an awesome CrossFitting holiday, met so many cool people but there is no place like home:) See you tonight.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ya D`s baby! Gotta love em!
And I`m telling you the secret to DU`s is to lift your legs up into an air-bourn fetal position.

Anonymous said...

I loved working with you Hollie! I missed ya lots! No kidding about the D's, but I like our fit as F@*# bodies so no boob jobs coming our way! We'll just get stronger, with our school girl chests to the floor and kick some ass at the games next summer! :) Sterling is still on the late shift so meeting up this week may be tough, but I'll do my best! :)

Hollie said...

That's right Jill, you did tell me about that leg lift. I will try it tomorrow. I have to tell you tonight I was sucking at the KTE. I felt like I was back to square one - not enough ab exercises during vacation.

I agree Michelle, we'll just keeping working on the arms:)

Hope to see both of you tomorrow:)