Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Home Again:)

We flew in from Edmonton at 2:00 this afternoon, unloaded our gear, picked up the dogs and hit the box. We did a few good workouts while we were away but today's wod didn't feel that easy:)

As many rounds as you can in 20 minutes

5 deadlift 135 lbs
10 pushups
10 power snatches 25 lbs
200 m run

I did 8 rounds plus 5 deadlifts, 10 power snatches and five push ups rx'd. I wanted to get 9 rounds so I was a little pissed at myself. Oh well, I'll feel better after a couple of days of strict zone meals again. It is hard to stay focussed on eating small meals often when you are away. I found I would let myself get too hungry and then eat more than I normally would.

The runs were hot, my mouth was dry and I wouldn't let myself stop for water as MC was to close:) deadlifts and snatches felt good. Pushups were good for first half but my head was touching the floor instead of my chest for last few sets. Recovery was good. Happy to see my girls Jen and Sherry but missed Mia:)

1 comment:

Mia said...

Missed you too my friend see you soon! Glad you guys are back:)