Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday's wod

5 Rounds

5 - Power cleans 155/100lb
5 - L Pullups (chest to bar)
12 - Single DB Bench press 75/40lb (6 per side)

3 setsRing dips 45/25lb

Power cleans felt hard but got easier, 9 kipping pull ups instead of 5 L pullups, 40 lb db bench press felt harder than it should have:)

Arms were exhausted and not working so well on the positive for ring dips so I did ab wheel instead.

WOD was good and I enjoyed watching Leanna fight and win this battle:)

What will tomorrow bring?

3 comments:

Leanna said...

hey nice job on the blog updates. good job at the wod too, very nice

Hollie said...

Two days in a row.

jenn said...

Hey Hollie, thanks for the nice comment yesterday:) Funny how some days you feel so good about a workout and others you feel you did so shitty! Today was a bad one for me but I was feeling negative going into it. I wonder what tomorrow has in store?? Glad you guys are back:)