Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rest Day - Not!!!

Hit CF Langley for fun with the gang:)
7 Rounds 30 sec @ each station and 12 sec to move to next station.
8 calorie row
10 SDHP 75/50lb
18 sec ring support
15 box jumps
10 wallballs 20/12lb
10 Ab wheels
This wod was as exhausting as the last time we did it. I think I did better but I did have to use my rest times in order to complete some of the exercises particularly box jumps. Went to box step ups after round 3 which pissed me off but what the hell. Definitely an eye opener for the need to eat better. Couldn't believe when Fight Gone Bad showed up for tomorrow's wod, looks like I will be feeling the same pukie like feeling again not to long from now, agghhh!!! Cheers!!!!

1 comment:

Surrey Sterling said...

Happy new year Hollie! Looking forward to a new year of pain and PR's! Whutcha up to tonight?