Friday, April 3, 2009

GHD April 1/09

For Time:
30 GHD situps
25 GHD back extensions

Hollie: 19:18
John: 14:58

This is such a weird wod. I know how to do proper form for these exercises and did keep doing them proper with one hand reaching the floor overhead and exploding up, straightening legs and reaching forward for the situps until the last half of the last set when the explosion wasn't happening anymore at this point I stopped going back so far. As for the back extensions pretty easy hips close to the pads, arms behind neck I did the curling motion for part and then just the straight up and down with full depth at the down position and keeping the arch in the back at all times except when I had to stop and rest of course:) I seem to always fall back to back and hip extension cause I like that best.

No comments: