Saturday, April 25, 2009

Micheal April 25

3 Rounds for Time:

800 m run
50 GHD back extensions
50 sit ups

The runs felt good, liked the pace was tired but not exhausted and back didn't kill during rounds 2 and 3 like last time. Back extensions were same as usual - 2 sets of tens and then down to 5's, 4's or 3's progressively per round. First time I've done this one with feet unanchored. I like unanchored better - feels like you worked harder:)

Hollie: 28:15 rx'd

Sweet time on The Joker Peebles!!!:)

2 comments:

Coach Clarke said...

Happy Birthday Hollie :)

Surrey Sterling said...

Oh ya, Its your birthday H! Well right on I hope you kicked your own ass for a nice birthday present! Right on getting my Med balls tomorrow! did the Snatch-pulls at the beach today. Windy as hell and Bowser was nice enough to give me his cold but we got it done!