Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1 mile runs and double unders

1 mile run 60%, 70%, 80%, 90%
3 min. rest
4 mins. of double unders, sets of 30 unbroken
3 min rest
1 mile run 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%
6 sets of 20 double unders
3 min rest
1 mile run cool down

first run 8:33, my double unders still suck and my rope also was to short and kept hitting my make shift hair do - a bit frustrating. I regrouped on the 6 sets of dble unders and they went much better. My 1 mile "track" was about about 100' longer. Did this at Chad's soccer practise, it must have been a site during those dble unders:) wiped my dirty, sweaty face on my shirt, definitely wasn't winning any mother beauty awards last night:) Slept like a log though!!!

I wrote this out for John on the white board before I left last night but forgot to put the rests in, yikes!!!:)

No comments: