Monday, August 10, 2009

Lift, Move, Rest, Repeat - Aug. 10/09

3 Rounds
12 touch and go heavy SDHi Pull
2 minute row at 80%
2 minute rest
5 Minute Break
12 heavy kettlebell swings
2 minute run at 80%
2 minute rest
5 Minute Break
3 Rounds
20 push ups
20 box jumps
20 sit ups

Jay and I did this one this morn. Jay started with the SDHP at 95 lbs and rowing, approx. 500 m per row. I started with the 1.5 pood kbell and 2 minutes of running approx. 400 m. We switched, I used 75 lbs for SDHP, our heaviest Kbell is 1.5 so Jay used that too. Finished off the rounder which also felt hard but good!!! Hopefully John will do this one tonight:)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I can even feel my feet muscles when I walk after the last three wods, this is so cool to work on different things and with so much work. I feel stronger already!!!

Surrey Sterling said...

Eh Jay way to kill these workouts lately! Doing great man! You'll find if your getting 4-6 good hits a week in your numbers will climb fast and you won't gas as fast! Your engine will get really efficient. Keep at dude!

Hollie way to stick out the simulator! That was not alot of fun eh! Congratulate ol' Highball there for his great effort as well. DoubleUnders are getting easier by the day.

Little sprinting at the track tonight, should be fun!