Thursday, July 23, 2009

DT July 23/09

12 Deadlifts 155/105
9 Hang Power Cleans 155/105
6 Push Jerk 155/105

Hollie: 19:47 Rx'd
Jay: 21:40 @ 115
John: to do this afternon

Last time I did this at 95 lbs and it took 14:57 so I'm glad to have rx'd it this time. I think I'll be able to do it faster next time. Everytime I stopped I had to clean it back up to do the jerk which was two cleans per round. Deadies straight through, down to threes on hpc's on last round. Tried to do at least one jerk after the hpc's before dropping. Arms are spent. Lots of fun and starting to feel stronger, cool weather is better for working out in. Those poor guys in Iraq.
Jay's first time doing a wod with hpc's and push jerk. Round three his technique was much better on the hpc's and he felt more comfortable. Have to work on the Jerk he was doing press. Nice work Jay!!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Note to self: Had a friend, Todd Wettlaufer, stop in part way through wod, had to chat for a bit probably took about a minute, that we didn't take off the time.