Friday, January 16, 2009

GHD and Stuff Jan. 16/09

For time:
10 GHD Sit-ups
10 Hip & Back Extensions
95/65 pound Thrusters, 30 reps
50 Pull-ups

30 GHD Sit-ups
30 Hip & Back Extensions
95/65 pound Thrusters,
20 reps
35 Pull-ups

50 GHD Sit-ups
50 Hip & Back Extensions
95/65 pound Thrusters,
10 reps
20 Pull-ups

Oh my god, my head is spinning and I'm going to throw up a full on body shake. Yikes!!! You weren't kidding Sterling. I asked John if he wanted to add anything "that just about describes it" was the response. Who wanted to follow these damn dot coms anyway??? Lots of fun for a Friday eve.

John: 31:47 as rx'd
Hollie: 29:45 as rx'd

2 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

ya guys! Well done I'm so glad you suffered I don't feel like such a crappy athlete! Johnny I love posting my times so you can beat them down. I think about it through my wod..."Must post a decent time....Can't let Highball kick my ass....must move...pickup the fucking weight..last round...last round...breath...breath..."Hollie great fucking time darl'in! I just ran 10K before the fucking snow flew... I fucking hate runnning. Just hate it!!

Hollie said...

A ten K doesn't feel that long ago.