Thursday, January 22, 2009

HSPush Ups and L Pull ups

15 Hand stand push ups
1 L Pullups
13 HSPu
3 L Pullups
11 HSPU
5 L Pullups
9 HSPU
7 L Pullups
7 HSPU
9 L Pull ups
5 HSPU
11 L Pull ups
3 HSPU
13 L Pullups
1 HSPU
15 L Pull ups
John and I are not big fans of the hand stand push ups, I can't do them and John blames shoulder injury:) We subbed with 4 boxes stacked and our toes holding ourselves up and straight up and down touching forhead to the ground. John's L Pullups are as rx'd but I have to kip to the L position and then pull up the last half. I was happy that my legs were in an L position rather than a W position most of the time on this one:)
John: 14:02
Hollie: 17:46

1 comment:

Surrey Sterling said...

Way to improvise and smok'in times again hey! If you look at the boards there was a ton of subbing going on.

I'm zoning but not weighing and measuring right now. Eating very clean and feel pretty good but I rolled my ankle yesterday like a fucking senior citizen so we'll so how today goes, very minor but enough to slow me down and piss me off. I look forward to John's smoking time. He always schools me when the burps are served up! Talk soon!