Friday, January 30, 2009

Nicole Jan. 30/09

AMRAP in 20 minutes
400 m run
max pull ups

Hollie: 12/12/11/11/10/8 = 64 2400m run
John: 32/20/20/20/20/20= 132 2400 m run

My runs felt stronger but I didn't even hit my P.R of 72. There was a minute and a half left on the clock and I didn't think I would get to the pullups so I stopped plus everyone was waiting to go out to lunch:)
John strategized in that he knew last time we had over a minute left after our final set of pullups so he didn't go as hard on the runs and took a little extra time to shake the arms out before jumping on the bar. Good thinking. John's does look like strategy but I am the witness that those twenties were not coming out easy:) That is a P.R of 6 pullups

Rest Day tomorrow, thank god. I am off to Nanaimo with Chad and his soccer team we leave at 6:30 a.m. and return about 6:30 in the eve. Hoping for sunshine:)

3 comments:

Jill said...

nice job hollie! nanaimo sounds nice :) im in victoria this weekend, im hoping to meet up with brandt!

Surrey Sterling said...

Meet up with Brandt? Really how does Pat' feel about you going out with other men?? Ok H' lets here all about your roll in the hay with Kelly!

Surrey Sterling said...

Waiting, waiting,waiting, ladeeda...