Friday, November 7, 2008

400m 50 air squats #3

4 Rounds for Time

15:19
This is my third time for this wod. Unfortunately my time was 1 minute and 34 seconds slower than my P.R of 13:45.

I probably should have subbed the row today as the rain makes it a little different especially on the road. Also had to turn around at the 200 mark because I didn't want to do the 50 squats on the road in the rain every second time at the 400 mark. All and all it wasn't to bad and it is good to do the wods in random places and conditions. I'm feeling like I can't get air deep enough when running and rowing these days, anybody else having that problem?
Finished off with 3 minutes of laying on my back and holding my legs and head about a foot off the ground, 20 seconds on 10 seconds off. Then 3 sets of 10 ab wheel from standing to plank position with arms straight under shoulders then back to feet. Trying to get that standing ab wheel roll out. 50 regular butterfly style sit ups:) Got a couple ring dips in a row the other day, tried to do one today but the shoulders are fried from yesterday. I'm done and ready for rest day:) Cheers!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tottaly relate to the no air in your lungs feeling. I'm thinking of starting fish oil as Sterling recommends. Do you take it and still have the VO2 problem?

Hollie said...

I haven't been taking the fish oil in a while but I did take some yesterday and today:) and need to pick more up today. Keep me posted. Total at CFLangley today eh!! Pretty cool!!! I can't wait to see Clarke's I'm betting 1050

Unknown said...

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL!!!!!!!

If you havn't done the inverted burpee WOD yet, have fun. Don't eat well before and have a bucket handy just in case....oh, and don't plan on doing anything after the WOD for a good 3 or 4 hours.