Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lynne Nov. 6/08

5 Rounds for Max
Body weight Bench Press
Pullups

I obviously can't bench press my body weight so I used 85 lbs because I didn't feel comfortable going heavier without a spotter. I took a 3 1/2 minute break between rounds.

Round 1 11/21 - pull up PR can't wait for Fran
Round 2 11/14
Round 3 11/12
Round 4 9/14
Round 5 8 - bailed on the 9th rep of this round. Thank god I didn't put the collars on:)
15 pullups
Total: 126
I did a warm up 200 m row and pulled it at 142, sweeet!! Now I will try and keep that up for 500m:) Got to beat that 1:51

2 comments:

Surrey Sterling said...

Eh what happened to Highballer! Lets see those big numbers! Yuk! not looking forward to today Hollie. Are you legs still fried from the thrusters? Mine are still shot big time!

Hollie said...

Highballer had some vehicle troubles he had to fix until late last night. My legs are pretty sore and the weather is the shits. I'm just doing it at our place today, in fact I'll be doing it in a couple minutes. We are going out for dinner for my dads birthday this eve so want to get it done early and get cleaned up:) It will be interesting to see the time difference with the rain:) I'll keep you posted.