Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FGB Nov 12/08

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball,10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Hollie:
2x15lb dumb bell thrusters for wall ball
sumo deadlift high-pull, 55 lb
Box step ups 20"
Push Press 55 lb
row for calories.
My subs were obviously the thrusters and box step ups. Seriously I don't think I could have done this any different. I thought I was going to die at the end and spent a good 3 minutes rolling around on the ground fighting off Mr. Pukie:) My points were 284.

John:
2x 20lb dumb bell thrusters for wall ball
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 lb
Box step ups 20"
Push Press
Row for calories
I know John didn't feel any better than I did at the end of this one:) John's points were 316.

We did this wod with wall ball at the cert and I'm sure the thrusters are easier, gotta get those damn balls, the GHD and some ab mats

1 comment:

Surrey Sterling said...

Eh way to get it done with what you have available. I think wall ball is easier then thrusters so congrats on your great score!