Monday, September 29, 2008

400 m 50 Air Squats, 4 Rounds!! Sat. Sept. 27/08

Chad and I met the Haglund family at the track for a little squattin fun! We managed under 14 minutes. My time was 13:45 a P.R for this workout by 2 minutes and 1 second back in May. Sweetttt!!! Michelle was a great motivator especially in the running, my short (sore) little legs were fighting like a biotch trying to keep close to her. I shortened the gap on the last lap but couldn't catch her. Great job Michelle, glad to have you back:).

Sunday's was 5x5 Push Jerk

Again great company. My lifts for 5's went like this:
warm up: 5x45, 5x65

Lifts: 5x85, 5x95, 5x105, 5x110, 4x110, failed on one of the attempts (can't remember which one). Triceps were feeling this one. I did these just Push Jerk from the front position, I should have tried a few split jerk. Next time!:) Rest Day today. Yeay!!!

No comments: