Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sept. 4/08

Strength work

Seated DB Press5-5-5-5-5
Power Cleans3-3-3-3-3

As many rounds in 10 min:

5 box jumps
10 L pullups
15 Knees to elbows

Did the a.m. class with Deeks and Clarke. We had a lot of fun with this one. Seated db press went 5x25, 5x30, 5x30, 5x30, 5x30. Power Cleans 3x95, 3x105, 3x115,3x115, 3x115. I stayed at 115 because I had to take breaks between lifts to complete. It all felt great and no headaches, Yeay!!! Rounder was a serious forearm burn, those box jumps went by way too fast:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my lady! First of all nice posts! Love reading what you are up to. Great work this week! It's been a little crazy for me with work, Kaleigh's kindergarten and Sterling is on the late shift, so needless to say I have done sweet f*** all this week. Can't wait to get back at it. I am feeling the need for a little Deboer visit...maybe we can meet up this weekend???? :)

Hollie said...

I am glad to hear from you, I was starting to get concerned. We have had a great week of training. How does our little girl like her new school, she is in afternoons isn't she? That sucks about the late shift with Sterling, how long is he on that shift? If you can't make next weeks classes we'll have to do some on the off time. We will be out until later in the afternoon on Saturday but should be around Sunday for a little Haglund visit:)