Friday, September 12, 2008

The Joker - Filthy Fifty

For Time:

50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping Pull ups
50 Kettlebell Swings
50 Walking Lunges
50 Knees to Elbows
50 Push Press (45 lbs)
50 GHD Back Extensions
50 Wall Ball
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

We had to sub 45 lb Good Mornings for Back Extensions, and thrusters for wall ball (Hollie 2x 15 lbs and John 2 x 20 lbs). Felt awesome, we made great swangels when we were finished. John finished 33.30, Hollie 34.29. John had some malfunctions with his skipping rope which worked in my favour, I almost caught him:) I will post a pic when Leanna gets it on my computer tonight. Looking forward to tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds intense....good job! RA told me you dropped some $ at Heritage...you like what you found?

Ah, sweat Angels...gotta love em :)

Hollie said...

It was intense but I know what to do next time to make it faster. Yeah I dropped some dollars at heritage. Had a great bunless turkey burger yesterday and it was delicious. I think I have a little bit of everything in the freezer. I also went up to the turkey store on 248th because Chad has ordered turkey dinner for his birthday to include stuffing with onions cut so small you can't see them and apple pie:) The zone will be out the window at that dinner.