Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sept. 10

Went to the a.m. class, great group of hard workers, it was sweet.

10 Rounds

10 body weight backsquats
10 bench press with 75% body weight
10 pullups

I can't squat my body weight 100 times so I started with 115 lbs for the first two rounds, my form was going for shit so I dropped to 95 for the rest which felt good. Bench press I did 2 x 35lbs for the first round then thought I would be a hero and switched to 2 x 40 lbs for two rounds, spent my arms and went back to the 35's for the rest. I liked the pull ups today I didn't have to let go of the bar for the sets of 10, my hands feel good, grip feels good, so I am happy about that. Gotta love CrossFit. What will tomorrow bring???:)

2 comments:

jenn said...

I miss you guys! Myabe I will come by and visit some time over the weekend:)

Surrey Sterling said...

Hollie keep it up! See you guys soon! I've got that RV ready to go! Train hard!