Friday, September 26, 2008

5 K and Angie


This morning Mia and I ran the 5 K in my neighbourhood, we finished it in 27:10. This was a PR for me by 7 seconds. I know I can do it faster if the stars and moon and all are lined up:) It was just great running with my partner again. We have to do these things together more often.


In the afternoon John and I did a little something in the garage. John did 120 pull ups and 120 ring dips in 22:15. I did Angie - 100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats in 25:16. I did a few dips on the dipping station just to remind myself how much I don't like them:) I don't think I've done Ang before so I guess that is also a PR:)


Love all the workout partners.

2 comments:

Mia said...

holy that picture brings back memories. Thanks for the run:)

Hollie said...

We look "dasterdly".