Monday, September 8, 2008

FGB


"Fight Gone Bad!"

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps) women 14 pound ball
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps) women 55 lb
Box Jump, 20" box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps) women 55 pounds
Row (Calories)

In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of "rotate", the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

I subbed 2 x 15lb dumb bell thrusters for wall ball and 2 x 25 lb dumb bells for push press (5 pounds short of Rx).

My count went like this

Thrusters 28/20/19
SDH 55lb 20/17/16
Box jumps 24/22/21
Push press 18/13/15
Rows 13/12/12
Total 270

I have done this wod before and from experience I know that wall ball would have been harder and that the push press with the bar and not dbells would have been easier. Anyway, it was just hard, but good. I slept like a baby last night:)
I love this picture of my three trouble makers with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. That was taken this summer when we travelled through California.

1 comment:

Brandt Linkowski said...

The name of this WOD is so ominous. I've done this one too, and it's actually a lot of fun. Except for the wall balls. They will never be fun. Ever.